I am a reliable, communicative personality with medical expert knowledge and a strong ability to understand complex scientific and medical issues. During 7 years of working experience for global pharmaceutical and medical device companies I successfully fulfilled different projects in Medical Affairs and Medical Safety. My focus is shaped by taking over responsibility for assigned project tasks resulting in timely and high-quality delivery according to customer needs.
Brief curriculum vitae:
- Expert knowledge in therapeutic areas: Diabetes, Central Nervous System, Aesthetics
- 7 years of experience in Medical Affairs and in Medical Safety of global pharmaceutical and medical device companies (e.g. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Roche Diagnostics GmbH, UCB Pharma GmbH, Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH)
- Research Fellow at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Teaching Affiliate of Harvard Medical School, Boston (US) and at the University of New South Wales, Sydney (AU)
- University Degree in Biology (M.Sc.) and Medicine (MD) with conferral of a doctorate in medicine at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn (DE)
- High School Diploma at the Beethoven-Gymnasium Bonn (DE)
- Born 1979 in Stuttgart (maiden name: Susanne Giesebrecht)